Our Privacy Principles
(Last updated April 11th 2017)
1. No sale of personal information. Nuzaki Crowd will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
2. Information you provide through the account creation and update process. When you create an account on the Website, we collect basic information about you through the registration process – your name, email address, and a means to authenticate your account (for example, a password). You may also choose to provide additional information through the account creation and update process, such as the person who referred you to Nuzaki Crowd, your location (for example, city, state/province and country), a picture and your address. I
3. Information collected, displayed and used for other Website and Program features. As you use additional features on the Website or otherwise participate in the Program, we may collect any additional information you choose to provide in order to facilitate the operation of these features on the Website or your participation in the Program. For example:
6. Electronic communications. From time to time you will receive disclosures, notices, documents and information based on your account information, status or activity (collectively, "Communications") from Nuzaki Crowd (for example, confirmations of Donations you have made, confirmation receipts for donations you have made, statements or other information with respect to the amount of credit available in your Nuzaki Crowd account, confirmation of email address or password changes, or customer service inquiries regarding the status of or activity in your account). By creating an account with Nuzaki Crowd on the Website, you agree that all Communications from Nuzaki Crowd relating to your use of the Website and participation in the Program may be provided or made available to you electronically by e-mail or at the Website. To access the Communications electronically, you will need to use a computer with Internet Explorer 8.0 or above, Chrome 4.0 or above, Safari 4.0 or above, Opera 10.0 or above or Firefox internet browsers and with hardware capable of running these internet browsers. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting Nuzaki Crowd in the manner described below. However, if you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically from Nuzaki Crowd (other than for the optional emails described in Section 9 (Optional emails) below), Nuzaki Crowd will not have the ability to permit you to fund any additional Donations through your account on the Website. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legal validity and enforceability of electronic Communications provided by or on behalf of us in connection with any of your Donations that have not been fully repaid, or any electronic Communications provided by or on behalf of Nuzaki Crowd prior to the time you withdraw your consent. It is your responsibility to keep Nuzaki Crowd informed of any changes in your email address so that you continue to receive all Communications without interruption. By registering on the Website, you acknowledge that you can access the electronic Communications, and you consent to having all Communications provided or made available to you in electronic form and to participate in the Program electronically. We may also provide you with Communications through physical mail. You may request a paper copy of any electronic notice from Nuzaki Crowd by sending an email to contact@NuzakiCrowd.org, including your name and the address to which you would like the paper copy sent.
7. Optional emails. By default, you will receive the following types of emails from Nuzaki Crowd, but you can choose not to receive these emails through a preference on the My Account, Email Preferences section of the Website or in the email: Donation repayment notifications, auto lending notifications, Nuzaki Crowd news, Donation updates, donor messages and team messages. Nuzaki Crowd will not disclose your email address to our field partners, borrowers or donors in any case. Note that if you have a public donor profile, other Users can send you messages through the Website.
8. Disclosure to affiliates, service providers, agents and representatives. We will disclose your personal information to third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. Nuzaki Crowd's affiliates and service providers, agents and representatives of Nuzaki Crowd and its affiliates may be provided access to your personally identifiable information as part of, or incident to, their provision of services to Nuzaki Crowd (for example, processing Donation transactions, distributing Nuzaki Crowd emails and fulfilling physical Nuzaki Crowd Card orders). All such access shall be under appropriate confidentiality agreements and limited to use to provide services to Nuzaki Crowd to help Nuzaki Crowd further its mission.
9. Security. Nuzaki Crowd takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical such as encrypting transmission of information using SSL and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and modification of personal information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
11. Disclosure of non-personally identifiable data. Nuzaki Crowd reserves the right to disclose information that does not directly identify you, for example, aggregated or anonymized data, for educational, informational or promotional purposes in furtherance of Nuzaki Crowd’s mission.
14. Access to your information. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove your information by making the change on the My Account, My Donor Page section of the Website or by requesting the change by contacting Nuzaki Crowd by email at contact@NuzakiCrowd.org or by postal mail at the contact information listed in Section 22 (How to contact Nuzaki Crowd) below. We will respond to your change request within 30 days. You may terminate your participation in the Program and registered account on the Website at any time and for any reason by sending a written notice of termination to Nuzaki Crowd along with instructions for the disposition of your then-available Nuzaki Crowd Credit and any additional credits that you may receive in the future (e.g., based on repayments of then-outstanding and active Donations), such notice to be effective within 3 days of receipt by Nuzaki Crowd.
16. Public Forums. Our Website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at contact@NuzakiCrowd.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
17. Note regarding children under 13. The Website is intended to be used by adults. It is not intended for children, and Nuzaki Crowd does not want to collect any personal information for persons who are under the age of 13. Nuzaki Crowd recommends that parents do not post, or permit others to post, any personally identifiable information with respect to persons under the age of 13. If you believe that we have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us at contact@NuzakiCrowd.org.